Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter American College of Surgeons
2022 Abstract & Case Study Competition
Monday, September 19, 2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MIDNIGHT – AUGUST 19, 2022
Requirements for Submission:
- Submitting Resident or Medical Student must be an active member of MPACS. Not a member, visit: https://www.mp-acs.org/join-us. You must be an active member of ACS (https://www.facs.org) to join MPACS.
- Complete the submission form and submit with your abstract or case study in a PDF file.
- 250-word count maximum for submissions. Submissions above this will not be considered.
- Previously presented abstracts will be accepted. Case Study Reports must be original.
- Evaluate the quality of the research presented and offer actionable comments.
- Apply new information learned from the presentation to their own practice, if applicable.
- Utilize the session to form collaborations between institutions in the same geographic regions with the same interests.
Top submission will present their research paper/case report prior to the keynote lecture on Monday, September 19th.
All abstracts/case studies selected will present using a poster presentation format on September 19th from 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM. Abstract/case study submitters must be present during this time to be eligible for prizes.
For additional information and to submit: https://www.mp-acs.org/events
Questions? Contact MPACS Executive Director Robbi Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-220-5255.