Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter American College of Surgeons
2021 Abstract & Case Study Competition
MPACS invites all member Residents and Medical Students to submit Abstract Research papers and/or Case Study Reports for presentation at the 2021 Annual Joint Dinner Meeting on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Submitting Resident or Medical Student must be an active member of MPACS. Not a member? Click here to join. You must be an active member of ACS to join MPACS
- Complete the submission form, upload your abstract or case study in a PDF file
- Previously presented abstracts will be accepted. Case Reports must be original
Educational Outcomes for the MPACS Annual Joint Dinner Meeting:
- Evaluate the quality of the research presented and offer actionable comments.
- Apply new information learned from the presentation to their own practice, if applicable.
- Utilize the session to form collaborations between institutions in the same geographic regions with the same interests.
The Educational Task Force will review and select abstracts and case studies to be presented at the Annual Joint Dinner Meeting. The top submission will present their research paper/case report prior to the keynote lecture. All abstracts/case studies selected will present using a poster presentation format on September 13th from 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM. Abstract/case study submitters must be present during this time to be eligible for prizes.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MIDNIGHT, JUNE 30, 2021
Questions should be directed to MPACS Executive Director Robbi Cook at email@example.com or call 717-220-5255.